How to reach
- Nearest International Airport- New Delhi-280 kms
- Nearest Domestic Airport- Chandigarh-34 kms
- Daily flight services by Jet Airways, Spice Jet and Air India.
- Kalka Railway Station-7 kms.
- Chandigarh-30 kms.
- Regular service by Shatabdi & other trains.
- 35 kms from Chandigarh on the way to Shimla.
- Luxury buses & cabs plying between Delhi & Shimla or just self drive enjoying the nature's trail.
- Driving Directions from Delhi to The Terrace Resort, Parwanoo - Exit Delhi onto the GT Karnal Road, National Highway. Continue driving on NH-1 through Panipat (75 kms), Karnal (110 kms), Pipli (155 kms) and Ambala (200 kms). Follow the signage to take the underpass for NH-22 (road that leads to Chandigarh) on the left, about four kilometers ahead of the Ambala Cantonment railway station. Continue on NH-22 till Zirarkpur (35 km). Follow the signage to take the road on the left just before the flyover and turn right below the flyover to take the road to Panchkula. Continue driving straight on NH-22 through Chandimandir (on the express way) to exit at Timber Trail Resort. Change here for our Swiss Gondola to reach The Terrace Resort in just 8 minutes.